Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Lush Boxing Day Haul (UK package)

So every December 26, Lush has an annual sale where most of the Holiday stuff is on sale for either half off (UK) or Buy One Get One (US) and the sale lasts until supplies run out. I got stuff from both sites and today (Dec 31) my UK package arrived! So, with my new Scorpion plushie playing as a model/presenter, here's what I got from Lush UK.

Shoot For The Stars "Honey-scented streams for sweet dreams"
This has the scent from the Honey I Washed The Kids family but with the bonus of being vegan friendly. The bomb is packed with edible star confetti that shoot out as the bath water turns a really dark blue so it looks like your bathing in a night sky. 

Golden Wonder "Bathe in liquid gold with this uplifting bomb"
Even though it has a gold exterior, this champagne-scented bomb is blue on the inside that turns the water into an ocean tur-aqua color and is packed with glitter and star confetti. It also has a little surprise in it. 

Yog-Nog "Sweet toffee soaks"
This is a new one for this years' line up and shares the delicious scent of the soap it's named after. The center of this bomb is a nice chunk of cocoa butter so it's softening for the skin. Really looking forward to improving my bath cocktail recipe for Butter Beer.

So White "Crisp, frothy sweet apple fizzer"
This yearly favorite is one of the simpler ones. It starts off white until it's dropped into the bath then it turns the water a rosy pink and yes, it does smell EXACTLY like fresh apples. 

Snow Fairy "An enchanted blend of cotton candy fragrance and silver luster"
This' a popular scent that only comes out for the Holidays. I really don't like it, but I had bought a gift set for myself and there was three different products with this scent, so I decided to buy this and the Snow Fairy scented powder called Fairy Dust and have a giveaway sometime this century.

Cinders "A warm, crackling bomb for cold nights"
(So Scorpion stole the bath bombs and had himself a nice hot bath as a form of vengeance. I know it could've been worse like getting burned to a crisp but really, fuck you Scorpion.*)
This bomb is one of the smaller and cheaper ones and is really spicy smelling. It's supposed to also have popping candies so it crackles like a fire, but I haven't noticed this. Note: I don't know if this' new to this year's formula or not, but there's little bits of cinnamon sticks in there.

*I was high when I came up with this excuse. The real reason is, when I was photographing the haul while still sober, I forgot to take a picture of the Cinders bath bombs and took the pic above instead. Here's a video of the bomb in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment